Reviews for "Origin"

I can totally see an open landscape, and just laxing under a tree, watching the skies floating by. Awesome tune!!!!!!

Thanks :D

Cool, very relaxing and ambient. Is it just me or did you use lower chords this time? Somehow this gives the whole thing a warmer feeling.

Geoplex responds:

The bass is really strong in this one, I obsessed over it a lot and I'm still worried that it's too loud. I think one of my pads is in a lower octave than I usually use, too.

this is a great song for me to listen to while i run, it calms me down and makes me think way less about how tired my body is, this is better than any remix anyone could ever do, and thank the heavens for gifting you with music composing, i wish i had the skill you had, ill just keep practicing, and maybe i will somehow become like you or avicii in a night, but to make it simple and less about my life, AWESOME SONG! (like everyone says)

Aw, thanks.

Keep composing and learning and you'll eventually become as good as you want to be - just takes a lot of motivation, and unfortunately I lack that XD

Really like it, sounds kind of how I'd like to at some parts. A very immersive track, and my favourite by you so far. Some of the instruments feel a little slight, but it still gets 5/5 overall.

Cool, thanks!

you make what i've been trying for years, this is top stuff, not any less than the best liquid DnB artists (blackmill is my favorite if you are in need for inspiration:P) 5/5

Geoplex responds:

Thanks, I appreciate that. I'll check that out if i get the time.