Reviews for "Origin"

170-175 is usually what the genre expects.

Again another great track! Glad to see you took my advice! I don't really recognize any synths used in previous songs, so good job there!

The hi hat and the drum beat is very catchy, which grabbed my attention quite quickly.

I like the ambient talking during the bridge a lot. Just an overall great song man, keep up the great work!

-DJ M4C

Geoplex responds:

Thanks. To be perfectly fair, I didn't go out of my way to use original sounds, and the bells sound almost exactly like a piano at times. But, yeah :P

I very much enjoyed the softer, ambient tune. Makes me think of space travel.

Thanks, me too :P

Cool, very relaxing and ambient. Is it just me or did you use lower chords this time? Somehow this gives the whole thing a warmer feeling.

Geoplex responds:

The bass is really strong in this one, I obsessed over it a lot and I'm still worried that it's too loud. I think one of my pads is in a lower octave than I usually use, too.

I can totally see an open landscape, and just laxing under a tree, watching the skies floating by. Awesome tune!!!!!!

Thanks :D