Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Origin"

whoa awesome man! lol so heres somthing that should make you happy. over the past couple of years ive had an awesome idea for a videogame. like major platform kind not flash game. and for the levels ive been trying to think of what music here on newgrounds would fit best in them. i can effectively say that your music would be great for alot of them! =D unfortunatly however i have no idea how to make a game yet. =( but when i do get around to it (or find a studio that wants the idea =P) ill definantly keep you in mind!

keep making great music! =D

Geoplex responds:

Thanks, hope your game idea works out :P

this song is amazing. the song is enjoyable. it is catchy. You do have awesome talent of Making Audio on Newgrounds
Keep up the awesome work.

:D thanks, will do.

Surprisingly number. Can be difficult to find stuff this caliber on newgrounds. Wonderful depth. So so so so many artists lack in terms of creating a song that maintains it's own believable 3d sort of atmosphere (flat, 2-dimensional songs that might sound nice otherwise are everywhere). This is really quite nice in that respect.

Geoplex responds:

Nice nice, its relaxing yet when try to sleep listining to it it puts me in a trance

Thanks!

Can't Stop.. Listening!!!!!!! I feel another 5 hour looping trip coming on!

Glad you enjoyed ^.^