Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "HiRoads"

my views

the game is ok but its so fucking lagy its irritating!i h8 it dammmmm!!!!my brain aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its melting:(

Great job!

Reviving past experiences of joyful skyroads was certainly a treat for those who know. If only my dosbox hadn't broken down, I'd still be enjoying the original to this day.

Alas, just one detail: The fuel meter? Its sole purpose, I recall, was to force you to keep your speed up in the original... just saying, would've been a nice touch.

Congrendulates on this!

Skyroads FTW!!

lol I still have the original skyroads game. kinda hard with your choice of pattern on the ball. but good job.

Controls suck

I don't what's wrong, but the controls are very imprecise. Jumping just a little to the and right is awkward. Also not being able to control while in the air is odd and that little bounce after you land where you can't control left or right is annoying.

filipp8 responds:

when you bounce you can control the ball...

Hmm

Yes, I remember this one. played the oroginal game when I was 5 or something. Or At least I think it was the original one.
If I remember right there was some fuel and h2o meters which this one doesn't seem to have. At least something has changed :P.
But this is not as good as skyroads.