Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "HiRoads"

ok i guess

not being a dick or anything but i kind of liked it at first and then it got boring as i went along good for like 5 minutes but then i lose intrest

w00t! skyroads <3

my god, its been ages since i played that game!!! and then i find this at random on newgrounds, omg :D this takes me way back on my good old computer..... thanks so much for this, its epic and gets my 10/10 and 5/5..... though for real, my score would be a bit lower, since its still buggy and if i compare it to the original, the original was way faster (atleast i remember it as being way faster...)

in any case -> EPIC! :D

Jump button is a bit messed up.

I love this game and i love the classic. Could you please fix the jump button however? It's very glitchy, especially when jumping left.

Holy fuck I nostalgia'd hard.

This takes me way, WAY, back. Thank you for bringing back these great memories. I fucking loved playing Skyroads on my old Windows 3.1 machine back when I like 5 or 6.

Simple, clean, and amazing.

I like this remake you have brought upon the flash scene. Those who cannot understand the game or do not like it cause of the graphics or something trivial about the game are those without the acquired for these such games. This harks back to the 80s and somewhat of the 90s where games had such graphics. Where the colors where blinding to the eyes but you still played. I have not lived or experienced these decades as some might have who played this but I do like these kind of stuff. I like this as its something I come back to a lot if not most of the time which is what I like in a flash game and is an absolute must. Unlike most flash games I do come back a lot and I do stick around with it. I hope to see a sequel to this or at least a map pack as this is just excellent.