Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "HiRoads"

time taker

It was a good game that took up time and let me unwind from work :)

quite addictive

An incredibly addictive game challengeing yet fun i must addmit some of the jumps took me some trying to achive but it only made it ever the more rewarding when i made it to the end of a level.

overall a great game just a few slight bugs but i found they didnt bother me to much keep up the good work :D.

Bugs

This would be an enjoyable game except for one part. If I press left it stays left the entire time like I'm holding the button. Next time fix this. It also does this for right, jump, and speed up.

Can't play it properly. Sometimes the keys just get stuck and it keeps going right or left, for example.
It's annoying and unplayable.

filipp8 responds:

READ THE INFO UP HERE PLEASE, it's written clearly...

Slower-paced, less innovative version of Run

Judging it as a Flash game, I have to point out the existence of Run, which has a very neat wall-run mechanic and is faster-paced than this. On its own merits, it's a decent game, but the most unique aspect of it -- the bounce mechanic, which has the potential to create interesting timing puzzles -- is made nigh-useless by the fact that you can jump at any point during a bounce. Fix that and make the levels more challenging (using that), for a start.