For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "DASH it!"

Wow man.

I'm trippin out about lines and trash cans taking you out man!

I'm not quite sure i know what happened...

But I think i liked it.

Stylish!

seen it more then 20 times already and never got sick of it.
Must've been lot of work to make it. THANKS FOR DOING IT !

The reason why I gave a 5/5 and 9/10 is because there is always some crazy way to improve :P

Like the stick-man time, begun briliant but just didnt do so much as the other pieces. Let's be honest, there should always be some guy who's not willing to die so he can see this in heaven.

Incredible

This is one of those animations that,after you watch them,make you say : "WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?"
Awesome.

I'm gonna' say this right now...

Greatest goddamn flash on NG. I say this because the animation is clever, clean, well done, and hilariously random. It has such a broad spectrum of flash styles, incorporating everything from stick figures to CGi blocks that float around in the air. Not to mention I have watched this flash about 40 times in the past several days. It is the perfect length, not too short, not too long and drawn out, the music is catchy, unique, and entertaining.

This, my friends, is an incredible flash

5/5