For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 16 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "DASH it!"

Enjoyable

Vibrant and fast paced.
Enjoyed some of the visuals and a nice blending of different styles and techniques.

Thanks

great

it was nice animation fast paced with nice music but for me there was too much random things wich made sometimes hard to tell what is what but still great animation.

Nice

it was nice this music is really great and original and pretty much tries to tell a whats going on that the world is kinda filled with lies, and tells us not to believe everything we hear, or read, like T.V., the other day fox news used an old footage and claimed that the Americans rallied about the health care bill, but it turns out that it was all a LIE!!!, that footage was from another date, anyway great job i would have given it a perfect score but it needed some improvement on some of the art work, but still great

It was good

The video was good. You succeeded in puting a good vide into it. I'm sure everyone will enjoy it and who knows might dance to it.

needs to be an over 9000 starts otion

henstly there really does .. i have adhd as do most of yu on here lol so this was like my brain in a nutshell