For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 65 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "DASH it!"

Amazed

Omg... that was amazing. I mean wow, amazing artwork + great flash! Was most of this done frame by frame? I mean particles followed line equations made by some cos/sin that end up makeing the weird effect of them spinning, but wow. Truly amazing flash.

a cut above

love. 11/10 6/5

lol wut

What is this I don't even-

Truely a cut above.

I rarely log in to comment on these things but you are a very very good animator. I am not particularly fond of the music but w/e its not my type of thing. Buy your animations where great I really enjoyed it great submission.

very good

was very smooth animations and you had lots of variety, plus you also had it go with the video, keep making more hope to see more of your work