For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 213 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "DASH it!"

kewl :D

whoah damn i loved every second of that

Simply...

...amazing! That's some seriously well done animation, high quality, perfect timing and good music. 5/5 10/10 and favorited!

Marvellous

Though this music video did not go towards a certain direction as it was mostly random clips compile together. It was great in a sense that the randomness gives it a certain feel that is really unique. The synchronization with animation and sound are on the dot and the artwork is somehow a hybrid with American and Japanese styles, credits to the 3d animation. By the way, increase the width of the text fields in the loading screen. It allows more number to be shown, use math.floor to reduce the no. of numerals

Wow..

That was amazing, seeing all the different random things just popping around the screen in perfect sync with the beat.

Whoah!

I can see a lot of artistic ambition in this animation. It looks beautiful in a surrealistic way and the music turns the whole package into a trip to a world of its own. What more can I say? I simply love it!