Reviews for "« TIMELESS» .:EN3RGIE:."

Very progressive!(=D)

The kicks are nice and powered! The hits are very reverbed giving it some salsa! The snares are great cause you can feel the burn in it! The synth is great! Everything was great man!

Keep it \V/ man!

_V=v_-|V|-_v=V_
-m->M\m/M<-m-

EN3RGIE responds:

Hey V man! Thx fro reviewing once again! Always glad to hear your thoguhts on my songs. THx fro the kind words, glad you liked it :).
Ill ttyl then!
thx again!

great

Great track.... ow wait i forgot to vote 5 :P :D.

EN3RGIE responds:

Hey DJFusion! Glad you liked my song! And you better vote 5!!! >:O.............hehe jk :)...... but at least a 4...
Heh
Thanks again!

Hey that's quite nice..

Great stuff mate!

Good progression and structure! Definately a good trance tune, this i mean real trance by all the jocks in germany.

Hope you do better further on!!!

Please check out my absurd music..

Teck071 // NuroGL

EN3RGIE responds:

Hey Teck071! Glad you like it! I have alot of german friends who make this style of music so i guess it rubed of onto me :P

Thx for your review and support.
Ill check out your songs right away!
Thx!

nice one

once again i liked it :) lol.. its ron
van den beuken ;) hes from netherlands too :P
yeah i culd write a long review but i dont like those so i say good job! ^^

EN3RGIE responds:

Hey OH-Y34H! Ron van Den Beuken eh? lol wow i wish! Hes one of my fav trance producers :)
And your review is short..but its short and straight to the point :)So thank you!

Bye!

Well done with this track.

This track here must have had a lot of work put into it. I can hear certain vsts that I use as well. Correct me if I am wrong but I think that Vanguard is being used in it with the arp. Either way, all of this track is utterly amazing. Well done.

If you have msn, add me @: nsyrimis@bigfoot.com

EN3RGIE responds:

Hey xPHS! Actually yes this song did have alot of work put into it lol. And yes once again you are right, that is Vanguard and it is being used in with the arp lol. Your psychic :P...or you just know your vsts well hehe. Well anyway im glad you find this track amazing :) thank you for your review! Oh and by the way i tryed adding you and it doesn't seem to work so try addign me :) magic_man_33@hotmail.com
Thanks again!