Reviews for "Cup Stacking"

i really do have speed stacks cups!

i very good at it i even beat my own sister!!lol

Why is everybody pooping on this game because it is hard? It is a very well made game. Just very very very annoying that I cant stack cups without destroying my whole living room.

Wow this is a hard game. And yes, definitely teaches patience. As this is the first game of this kind I have ever seen, I'm giving it full marks, just don't expect that every time. :)

Very good

Simple and original, very effective result. 8/10 and congratulations

A little too hard.

The first level took me 44 second to complete. I hate how moving with the cup held determines how wildly it swings. On the second level, I got all the cups stacked except the last one. I placed it on perfectly and it fell down in between two cups and destroyed the whole thing.

The graphics aren't too great, but they don't really need to be. It is hard I suppose, but it makes the game a little different. I suppose otherwise it would just be a game about clicking cups, and there would be no challenge.

Sound would be nice as well. The one thing I dislike is no sound, but maybe that's just me.