Reviews for "Cup Stacking"

dont bother with this.

Those cups are horrifyingly uncontrollable, and fall through each other more often than not.
Don't bother playing this if you value your time.

You got to be kidding

wayyyyy tooo hard, the cups spin uncontrollable.....the idea is good but revamp the controls

A little too hard.

The first level took me 44 second to complete. I hate how moving with the cup held determines how wildly it swings. On the second level, I got all the cups stacked except the last one. I placed it on perfectly and it fell down in between two cups and destroyed the whole thing.

The graphics aren't too great, but they don't really need to be. It is hard I suppose, but it makes the game a little different. I suppose otherwise it would just be a game about clicking cups, and there would be no challenge.

Sound would be nice as well. The one thing I dislike is no sound, but maybe that's just me.

Very good

Simple and original, very effective result. 8/10 and congratulations

Phucking Fantastic Instructions

Oh how I love the instructions "The point of the game is to stack the cups as shown" Wow beautiful just beautiful. Now real instructions or hints or tips on how to best play the game left me frustrated and annoyed. You really need to find a better control scheme because dragging and dropping cups that rotate for no reall reason at all is just a terrible way to set it up. The golden rule is if someone cant pick it up and learn in 15 seconds its just terrible perhaps you should rethink your original concept

I would highly reccomend changing the control scheme to something a little less useless and frustrating. Cup stacking is supposed to be fairly easy ( I would assume so considering I use cups everyday) why cant this game be?