For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 32 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Spectro Destroyer"

Innovative color-matching physics-based platformer

This is a great game. The three game mechanics I mentioned in the title of my review were put together really well in this game - and I think it's great that everyone is given a chance to use their creativity in the game through clever solutions, and even with the level editor. Of course, the well-done pixel art shows that a lot of work and dedication went into the making of this game. It's great to see Flash game production values rise over the years, and this game represents well what a good, engaging, and current Flash game is supposed to be. Good work, and I'm looking forward to more games from you! :D

Cool !!

Nice game, I experienced some bug when i got stuck between elevator and roof, you should tcheck this out ;) .

fucking awesome.

yep.

Great game but....

but..it would better if it have medals.....well i hvnt played it yet so.......... WHO THE HELL CARES?!
10/10 for my awesomeness.....
5/5 for watever......
btw can u add upgrades? bcuz i love games with upgardes lol , it gives a bit challenging. upgrades lyk new shoes, new costume etc anything tat hs to do buying lol

I enoyed this.

Loved the retro sound track to begin with.

The pixelated environment was great, really brought the nostalgic back for puzzle games in similar vein. This was unique and still a challenge. Unlike most games like this, you also created a sense of risk with the monsters.

Good job.