Reviews for "OBO2"

Beautiful.

This is my absolute favorite.

I thought it was over, then the guy screamed really loud, then I laughed non-stop/.

tsé desfois sparce que zimbib imbim mapmop proufhtg

what a trip!

Can I rub my balls with this flash?

Joelasticot responds:

R U CLEAN?

Randomly funny

~~REVIEW~~
So first off this was "INTERESTING" to say the least, had some nice portion at the start with the colored parts with the fox coming out of the guys mouth, so there it started to get random, and then it really got bazarr from there on, i like thw whole idea of being a silent film and all but seems like you went a whole nother rout wishc was ok since random tends to be pretty funny, as for improving on other stuff, maybe some more color added throughout the flash, and possibly even more random moments, other then that this was pretty good and i got a good amount of humor from it so nice work and somewhat good effort.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some more use of color, and even more use of the random factor could make this even more amusing.

~~OVERALL~~
Funny and random, got a few chuckles from this one.

Joelasticot responds:

~~REVIEW~~
Lots of spelling and typing errors make this review difficult to read. Also, just describing what is going on in the Flash isn't particularly helpful to the author(s).

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Try using splitting your review into sentences next time so that reading it isn't such a chore.

~~OVERALL~~