Reviews for "Chrono Trigger Unglued 19"

10 as always lol

these are always funny,its good chrono is still around and good job with the voice acting!DNT MAKE ME TAkE OUT MY OTHER SWORD [quote frm chrono]...lol i wish i was had the money for flash all i of help i am for anyone on newgrounds is sprites and sprite edits lol

Clovis15 responds:

Custom spriters can actually be a lot of help, since I'm not really that great a sprite maker myself. If you want to, get in touch with me.

Oh my...

Okay, first, I hate you for using the same line(To Be Continued), can't you say something like... "To Continue When I Feel Like It"?
On the less whine...whiney? whiny? Anyway, with that, I'm impressed, comedic jokes, screwing people over(Lewis/K(the guy who's been referred to's first letter... the red wearing guy)), and the mild violence coming from and angry Crono... and the oddly powerful description from Marle...(still in shock) But the movie was still very good, even with the Time Booth thing hitting Marle(hehheh), I find it very good... I also like the idea of the Phippedies... Phillipie... Philafafa? Mr. P being screwed over...

Clovis15 responds:

I will consider the possibilty an alternate phrase for that in the future, but I can't make any promises on that front. Anyways, I'm glad you liked the episode... especially Marle's shocking thesis on the definition of a certain thing. As for the spelling of Marathon Man's name, don't worry. I myself can only spell it if I actually look it up, that's why we usually just call him Marathon Man instead.

Awsome and short

it was another great moivie the voices where cool

Clovis15 responds:

Thank you, I'm glad you liked the voice choices... especially since it took a while to find them all.

ideas

honestly i think the episode that clovis15 wasn't around for should be edited and with dubbing and the background should be fixed and some of the pixelation is sloppy but its a good series just needs some editing that's all id give it an 11 out of 5

song stuck in my head and badass

poor chrono, wants to slip in a coma xD this is why this series is lulz