Reviews for "Chrono Trigger Unglued 19"

I LUV TEH SERIES!!!

ever since crono met the 'talking' cat (he was doped on ether, c'mon!) and then traveled to the past and met a hippie frog (maybe they were all ether-doped and even thought he was a frog) all the way to Marle 'revealing' she was Princess Nadia (Gee... thanks Captain Obvious!) and going to the castle to get locked and executed, when he shouldn't freed Fritz... who 'raped' a 14 yr old, and now the 3 of them are captured and im waiting for them to finally delevop the plot to the time travel part to the 'future' in this new exciting installment of:

Chrono... Trigger... Undoped... err, i meant Unglued!

Oh my god, WHAT?!

Wow another job well done and I can't wait to see the next episode and if you're having trouble casting, as I said in earlier episode review, I'd be happy to have my voice be in such a hilarious parody as this.

Clovis15 responds:

You're in luck, Episode 20 goes up in less than 40 minutes! At the moment we're not having any trouble casting, but I will get in touch with you -to let you try out - when ever we next have to cast someone. Anyways, I'm glad you continue to enjoy the series!

*snickers*

I definately need to rewatch the time jump sometime.

:O Haha

Lol! I love it!

And is Crono's voice HCBailly's from Youtube? o.o

Clovis15 responds:

I'm glad you like it. As for the voice of Crono, it's actually me (the animator).

Marathon Man won huh...