For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 177 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "A Thanksgiving Soundboard"

good

oh god yes and dont touch me r the same there r a lot of identical ones like i eat poo and just kidding and i will cut u! and my life is well how r u r the same but it is hilarious awesome and funny IT DESERVES A 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what?

dude... sanpple20..
please, please, PLEASE, learn to use your grammar better than that. you type like a second grader.
i give this game a 9. pretty good.

good soundboard

the song is kool and if you click the 'my butt hurts' one alot its like a hole room full of them BUT the sound for i eat poo and just kidding r the same as i will cut u is the has the same sound as my life is well one so thats why its only a 8 cus theres probably more like that

Booooored

I like that you can stop the music if you get annoyed with it, and I think these words barely fit the sound that comes out of the turkey, and the concept wouldn't last the entertainment of a normal American being so, I left this "thing" after about half-a-minute so I don't really approve, but it fits the season, and it's silly so I don't know!?

ummm strange

that was creative and um original