For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 39 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Dj Sheepwolf Mixer"

Fun!

Even if you suck at making music you can find a beat you like and then experiment with a sound you like. Great game, lots of fun to play. Next time I have some down time I will probably remember this one.

Love it.

This is a very good music mix. So good infact that I would take a lap top to a rave and use this! 10 out of 10

Congrations

A Winrar iz you.

I'm totally gonna have some fun with this :D

If you make next version, you should allow us to make our own loops and beats. I understand it may be too much to ask to allow us to make our own sounds, but you could easily make a beat creator.

FRIGGIN AMAZING!

best thing ive seen new newgrounds this year...no lie good work:)

Absolutely Wuv it!!

Cant stop playin it even recorded some stuff and put it one my youtube channel!!