Reviews for "Dj Sheepwolf Mixer"

Nothing on a real sequencer, But fun for kiddies

Just a few notes (ban pun):
- The key range is far too limited, perhaps have the option of moving up or down an octave.
- The electro segment is not even remotely electro, atleast by what most would define as electro
- Hardcore doesn't sound like this
- How about some sustained pads, and propper leads?

Plenty more where that came from, although it's my purely subjective opinion.

Bottom line is this:
If you wanna play around and kill time, play with this.

If you want to actually write music - get a real sequencers - ie logic, cubase, ableton or FL.

Great mixer

This game is just great. I recommand this game to any music fans.
I liked Hardcore and buzzy pack the best.

Great Fun!

A lot of fun to play with but certainly having a timeline or something to save your music would make it great.

its good BUT

i think there should be a bit more freedom and you can choose differnet music styles together and not ones already picked(like instead of hardcore and mega drive maybe hardcore and electro?) and the keyboard sounds should bo on a loop , having to type it ruins it a luittle bit but other than that its a cool game

EPIC

totally fun. itll be cool if u can save ur music somehow, tho

other than that, this shit is awesome