Reviews for "Dj Sheepwolf Mixer"

Very basic

Nothing too complex here. I didn't check out the old version, but I presume it's even simpler than this one if this is a new version.

Making a sequencing module like this is tough because there are alot of them out there and some are really really good.

Rhythm wise, it was ok. The beat got boring after a while. It lacks texture. You need more variety in the rhythms. This one basically had one feel and that was it. Sure you could tinker around with the extra hats and kicks and snares, but ultimately they all sounded pretty much similar. The rhythms in the keyboards were also similar and hence became boring really fast. It's just not customizable enough.

Couple of things.

You might want to add a volume feature for each part. For some of the keyboard sounds, the drums were just way to loud for it to be even heard properly. Since the keyboard patches don't share the same volume, the drums need to change to adapt to the volumes too. If not a volume feature then at least calibrate the drum volumes to match the keys for each different pack.

Adding an option to turn off keyboard auto rhythm would be nice. Or maybe rhythm variations in the keyboard bits. Change things up a little. Hearing the same rhythm almost for all 4 keyboard patches gets really dull.

Lastly, I find myself always wishing for an octave in games like these. So many times I've seen piano key simulators and they only go up to the 7th. What's one more note to add? It's not that hard. You'll be surprised but with the addition of just that octave note, the melody creating process is much more fun. Encompass the whole octave. It's much much better that way.

Also, might think of adding a record feature in the future maybe? That would be kinda cool.

A little too basic to really be an awesome DJ-machine.

Awesome!

geart job!

Fun!

Cool. Well done man, I liked all the loops, they all worked really well together and all synched up really nice too.

I'm not usually into this sort of thing

but I must admit this is pretty damn cool.