Reviews for "Mudfucker (Instrumental)"

not bad.

great song

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks mang, glad you dig it. :)

This stuff makes me want to break things

Do IT

Oh my god. Someone who feels my pain of the fucking Tuesday. They're the worst man. And nice song! I love all those guitar riffs and double kicking on dem drums. Only thing I didn't like too much was the bass, forgive me if I'm wrong, it just seems so low. When it's low it seems out of pitch. I don't even know dude. It's a sick song altogether anyway.

You've earnt yourself a new follower. :)

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Cheers brother. Glad you dig it. Yeah, bassssss was pounding! Usually I bury it in the mix. Was trying out some new tonage. Thanks for the review and follow man. Hope I wont disappoint. ;)

Killer fuckin' shit Badman. I've more than impressed with your new stuff. Keep it up. This one now has a permanent home on my iPod too.