Reviews for "Seven's Second Adventure"

Let's be straight...

The only reason so many people are playing this is cause you get medals :)

The game is passable, I guess. Although it kinda feels like you guys are just trying to big yourselves up by starring in a pretty below average game.

Saying that, i'm all about easy medals!

Magical-Zorse responds:

We were famous before this

Boring overall

But it was funny so i will give it that

Alright game

Pretty cool, I'd like to have had a bit more to do than walking around to a bunch of different people for 20 minutes..but beggars can't be choosers

cool

It was alright

I'm somewhat of a fan of Lonely Forest, but other than that I really am probably never going to play this game again. Seriously you can pretty much win just by walking around.

Plus, no Mission Orange. God damnit, lurk moar.

Magical-Zorse responds:

holy crap, I never thought I'd find another person on newgrounds that likes the lonely forest.
Also, I wanted to include a bunch of people from local bands, ie the globes, the mission orange, don't tell sophie etc. but I just couldn't find the room, and I wanted to make it more NG oriented.

my view

well i have been playing for a few minutes and i cant see any reason to keep playing. its not fun and i hate the music. the person who made the game has skill but this game is just not fun to me.

ok, cool