Reviews for "Seven's Second Adventure"

Huh.

I guess this is entertaining for everyone who recognizes the artists, or is in it, or whatever. But if you take out the namedropping it's just kind of very not fun at all. I walked back and forth without reading anything because it wasn't necessary. There was no challenge. I guess this is just a feel-good / friends-only! thing? Well, whatever. Medals are medals.

wow, cool
you pretty much figured out the point of the game
*high five*

I cant see the medals

Where the hell are the medals I cant see them below the game!!!

Magical-Zorse responds:

You can no longer see medals on the game page if you're using the classic view. if you're using the new game view and still can't see the medals, disable adblock or refresh the page. But rest assured, if you play the game, you will get the medals. Just check your userpage.

Let's be straight...

The only reason so many people are playing this is cause you get medals :)

The game is passable, I guess. Although it kinda feels like you guys are just trying to big yourselves up by starring in a pretty below average game.

Saying that, i'm all about easy medals!

Magical-Zorse responds:

We were famous before this

Yes, and no

This deserves a almost respectable score, sence it does have all the basic tools needed to make a game. There was music, graphics, a story(?), and a objective. None of which were by any means thrilling, but were infact there.

Some key things to remember when making a game with a specific goal in mind
-Make sure the game is well grounded to this goal. Make sure your point is well known. (This game had nothing to do with helping kids in hospitals)
-Don't over-do your description. (Most people are lazy and it will just go unread)
-Spice things up. Keep the player guessing what's going to happen next. (Some of the backgrounds and dialog were entertaining but wished there was more of it)

If you actualy read this, I hope what little I know about flash making helps.

Magical-Zorse responds:

the goal of the game was not to help kids in hospitals, that's just an added bonus

not bad, but no good.

its not to bad of a game. it just needs to have the ability to RUN.