Reviews for "Seven's Second Adventure"

Let's be straight...

The only reason so many people are playing this is cause you get medals :)

The game is passable, I guess. Although it kinda feels like you guys are just trying to big yourselves up by starring in a pretty below average game.

Saying that, i'm all about easy medals!

Magical-Zorse responds:

We were famous before this

Meh

I played from beginning to end and the only thing I can really say about this game is that I was not impressed. It was okay and everything worked like it was supposed to, but running from one end of the map to the other and then all the way back became tedious right from the beginning.

It was good for a quick little ten minute diversion, but meh.

Magical-Zorse responds:

This wasn't one of my better games

Glitch

When I click play, the guy starts walking for around 2 to 3 seconds, then sends me to the bio page.

Yes, and no

This deserves a almost respectable score, sence it does have all the basic tools needed to make a game. There was music, graphics, a story(?), and a objective. None of which were by any means thrilling, but were infact there.

Some key things to remember when making a game with a specific goal in mind
-Make sure the game is well grounded to this goal. Make sure your point is well known. (This game had nothing to do with helping kids in hospitals)
-Don't over-do your description. (Most people are lazy and it will just go unread)
-Spice things up. Keep the player guessing what's going to happen next. (Some of the backgrounds and dialog were entertaining but wished there was more of it)

If you actualy read this, I hope what little I know about flash making helps.

Magical-Zorse responds:

the goal of the game was not to help kids in hospitals, that's just an added bonus

Boring overall

But it was funny so i will give it that