Reviews for "Seven's Second Adventure"

Review... Just An Ordinary Review

Art: Pixel-ish graphics... I respect large pixel graphics, but could be less blocky.
Gameplay: Wandering back and forth isn't HIGHLY entertaining, but it's ok.
Plot: It appears to be a flimsy excuse to walk around for 30+ minutes.

Theoretical Non-existent Awards:
-Time-Waster (Takes a long time to complete, consider increasing movement speed, especially cuz I'm playing as a "velociraptor", y'know)

Magical-Zorse responds:

velociraptors are cool, though

Ok for one of those item collection games

i know you wanted to create an oldschool feel to it, and you did, to an extent, though i think you could make the music track a little longer, as well as add a description for the items in the inventory

and im still trying to figure out medals 6 and 7

It's okay

It's a good concept and I like the music but you move too slow

Long. Tedious. Boring. Repetitive. Rewarding.

These 5 words describe this game.

It's Long. That speaks for itself.

It's Tedious, because you have to do a lot of backtracking. The kind that is usually associable with Legend of Zelda games.

It's Boring. You just find 2 items left on the ground, and proceed to find a person who conveniently needs that item, and who gives you another item that is conveniently needed by another person, and so on. That's it.

Repetitive. You do the exact same thing over the entire game without any variation. See above.

Rewarding. It has plenty of medals, most of which are easy to get.

...So yeah. It's pretty uninspired, but it's not a terrible game by any means. At least it got you thinking a bit. I'd say the best parts were the medals (which were probably the main reasons this got a frontpage) and the pixel-style graphics. Other than that... well...

Its a little long but kind of cute

Its pretty cool to start, (although it took a while for me to realise that my right arrow button was stuck down) the people and graphics are cute, and I loved the spongebob scene at the end of the sea <3 although it takes a looong time to compleat, and it gets a bit dull after a while.