Reviews for "Seven's Second Adventure"

Not bad

It's a very simple little trading game, but with all the newgrounds members in it, it makes it a bit more fun to play around with. Quick and easy to beat, but still enjoyable.

Magical-Zorse responds:

Yea, that's just the kinda guy I am

god damnit vince

played the whole friggin thing.
arnar asking for the Arctic Monkeys took me so much out of the realism of the game. hes a hardcore rap guy. check your facts gosh!

Magical-Zorse responds:

He said he adored the arctic monkeys!

I moved waaaaaaay too slow.

Looks like a cool game, but I really had no fun at all. All of the items and people were way too far away for me, speed up the character!

yep

great

I just wished you could walk a little faster

strangely addicting

the graphics are something out of paperboy, and the fact that you are always 30 seconds away from completing the next step makes you want to keep going.