Reviews for "Seven's Second Adventure"

I loved it!

This is a great 8 bit game! I really enjoy it, even after testing it.

A few things I've noticed that could be improved:

- When you go back to the path that splits from the jungle, you pop out on the far left of the screen. I would suggest popping out in the middle, so that if you want to go left or right from there, you aren't right on the edge (particularly if you want to go right)

- When you pick something up, it would be nice to have a little notation of "you've picked up a fibrous bran muffin!" and a little not of "muffin", "oil", "ice cream", etc when you press A to view your inventory, and since you will likely never have more than 2 or 3 items in it at a time, space won't be a problem.

- Currently there is no way to bring sound back after you press M for mute. Perhaps having it so that when you press M again, the sound starts again.

That's it!

The art is great, and you managed to get the medals in without any glitches. I even had a hard time finding those secret movies at first. I enjoyed all of the shout outs you gave to so many people, it feels like a real community-oriented game (and not like a lame inside joke either).

Magical-Zorse responds:

Yea, I thought about making a little popup to tell you that you found an item, but I couldn't think of a good way to without disturbing the gameplay.
Thanks for the review

Cute and reminds me of 5th Grade

I'm glad it's for a good cause. I can't find the hidden flash or video... Which is really frustrating. Afterwhile it gets pretty dull

mmmmhmmm

Nice

Give her a skateboard or a motorcycle !
sometimes it was boring to just walk
and then go back

I liked the game, but i expected something more interesting

It would be good to add a description of the items
or that when you put the mouse the name apears or something
It would be cool to add more challenge, like mini games or something

The hidden movies and the medals were cool
But i think many people would not play if there were not medals
So it would be cool for the next game you make
to add some in-game secrets or something interesting

And its great you can help Child's play charity !
Good work
Cheers !

Magical-Zorse responds:

A lot of people played the first one

S'alright

Hey, I liked it. Trading quests are usually only fun to a certain extent, but this is alright.

All this for a guitar pick

The best thing about this is just how simple the game is. Yeah, the graphics are pretty subtle, but the more basic part is how easy the gameplay works. You basically just go on and on listening to everybody and picking things up for them. If you miss anything, you can go back any time you want anywhere you want. I am so glad you are working on things like the Child's Play Charity. By putting medals with points on them in a game, you really know how to attract more people to playing the game.