Reviews for "Seven's Second Adventure"

broken

plant love achievment is broken =[

Nope, it works

i had fun even thought it's

not really my style of game, but it was done well though for what it is. along with the below poster, i feel like it was unique having 2 halves going at once. =)
overall, not a bad submission. and thanks for the medals! ;) tell tom to get a ranking system in place already. =P

Magical-Zorse responds:

What's the first rule about medals?
Don't talk about medals

Great game!

It is good to donate your ad revenue to charity i like the idea!
I found an bug,
the benadril will keep sticking in your inventory after you use it.
I never got further than one half of the pick and i already talked to everyone ;'(.
Julz-

Magical-Zorse responds:

I think it might be something you did, it works fine here

Good game for medals.

If you have some free time then this game is actually pretty good. The medals are easy, the game is not hard and not difficult or something. The only minus is that this game is a little boring. The only thing you are doing is walking from left to right. But this game is good for spare time, and a good medal winner.

Fun ^^

I always liked these games where you walk around and trade items for another item until you get what you want. The game was easy, had catchy music, and very nice pixel graphics. Now I must prepare for the Hurricane D: