Reviews for "Seven's Second Adventure"

I was walking home one day

When a strange plant caught my attention It was so divine I simply had to have it it's welcoming texture made me feel safe and secure I could feel my love for this plant increasing with every step I took And hear.... I finally realized love can be anywhere :) the end
"How do I know this without getting the medal for it? Because last night I had a dream, and in it I saw this flash, so to say the least you guys, made my dream come true." (for all you other people you probably won't get it because you haven found the hidden 'Flash' and 'movie' getting two medals."

Magical-Zorse responds:

yea, I'm trying to fix it.
Also, that's the abridged version of the poem

great game

all pixel games are good games in my opinion but this one takes the cake! great job, but i am to lazy to play the whole thing :P

That's ok

cool game.

great way to bring back those nastolgic NES days!
Gameplay was fun and actually made a little sense. Though it was much like the legend of zelda style with getting ten million items to win, it was fun and original.
I will probably never find the flash vids though.

Magical-Zorse responds:

Plenty of people have posted them, just search around

Easy, fun medals

Thank you, good sir.

Good job!

but tom fulp haven't a pink T-shirt! he have a black shirt! ok anyway...i was bored i write AWESOME and i got the medal! (: im really smart.