Reviews for "Seven's Second Adventure"

I had fun

Really did loved the art and everything just couldn't find the hidden stuff. oh well its hidden. anyway after reading through reviews im not gonna say how great this was cause i think it was already said :D I just want a snazzy response to my review.

Magical-Zorse responds:

here is your snazzy response

nice

well, to tell the truth, I haven't played the game yet, I just like to give games that have good reviews 10/10. I'm still waiting for the awshum medal. unless the game is crap and I play it be4 I comment, then it gets a bad score

I've been waiting for like 4 minutes now!! so close!

Magical-Zorse responds:

that's not a very good system

AWSHUM!

this game was a great puzzle.Short but it was fun!

this flash is crunk fo shizzle

i agree with plume-of-darkness it is like a zelda game...............but im a zelda fan. but you could have made a movie to go with the credits. or a slideshow like i make but never post because people probably wouldnt like them anyways.........it would have been best to have done a movie with him at his concert playing his guitar.

Wow,Cooool

Fantastic!I passed so much time with this game, that i had headakes!Its very good!