Reviews for "Seven's Second Adventure"

AWESOME!!

THIS IS AWESOME!!!

Magical-Zorse responds:

YES IT IS!

pretty awesome

It was one of those games where you had to take everything in instead of action packed gameplay, but I loved it. All the things people said were hilarious and the bios were funny too. The music and art were also very pretty.

I don't have anything clever to say about this flash but I just wanted to say hi.

Magical-Zorse responds:

Hi, how are you?

Meh

Interesting but its just a bunch of running around. Im giving a 10 because I am from the great kingdom of Pennsylvania, not philie though, and like to do such things.

omg!

the music is awesome, i played this game for hours!

That was.....

Cool game a good time waster i found teh secret flashes (i googled it x.x) i didnt mind the walking around as much as the comments suggested......btw i thought velociraptors look different :o