Reviews for "Seven's Second Adventure"

You call this a game?

This only has the minimum requirements of an actual game; the ability to win or to get bored half way through! Let's face it, there's no challenge, strategy or even any way to lose. This is the kind of game that you make for a friend just for a couple of laughs and not a flash game that you would put online.

Graphics and animation were below average. The concept is unoriginal. Controls were decent (mind you, you'd have to be PRETTY DUMB to screw that up).

I wouldn't go as far as to say this is horrible because there was some effort but anybody could make a game like this using RPG Maker in only 2 minutes. You get 2/10. Newgrounds has so many better games to offer.

Magical-Zorse responds:

If you make a game like this with rpg maker, I will give you 100 dollars. no joke

finished the game couldnt be bothered for the meda

very simply I couldnt be bothered to compleate the hiden medals due to the fact the rest of the game was so samy. Which is run to A then run to B.

I would like to see it made more of a callenge or add map system so you dont have to run everyplace. Also a decription of what items you currently have would be nice.

But my biggest complaint is. The graphics dont change. They huy with the broken glasses are the same before u give him a new pair. The girl you givce the silly hat to doenst put it on her head.

lol, that was a guy.
I'm telling michael hurst you called him a girl

Its Ok

fun, but i got tired of running around the map countless times.

nice

well, to tell the truth, I haven't played the game yet, I just like to give games that have good reviews 10/10. I'm still waiting for the awshum medal. unless the game is crap and I play it be4 I comment, then it gets a bad score

I've been waiting for like 4 minutes now!! so close!

Magical-Zorse responds:

that's not a very good system

this game is awsome!!!!!!11

could some 1 plz tell me how to get hte awards:channel seven news report and plant love.