Reviews for "Eol Catcher"

when does it end?

you definitely need to add an edning to the game. i stopped at 100 because it was so quick and pretty easy

IT DOES NOT END IT MAKES YOU PLAY UNTILL YOUR BRAIN DIES

word

The only complaints I have about the actual gameplay itself is the ship's rotation and (depending on how much you were trying to recreate Asteroids) the way it changes direction when you turn without accelerating. The rotation would be a little less weird if the registration point were in the middle (or maaaaaaybe back) of the ship. Aside from that, hurry up and make a full game out of this :D

exzeta responds:

Ya know i never played asteroids but i have seen it. i wanted to see if i could make something like that

AND I COULD!

Decent, but underwhelming

A simple and well-made game, but the lack of depth, reward, challenge, or even a time-limit leaves this feeling more like a pre-loader gimmick than a full game.

exzeta responds:

Ill add some difficulty later.

C+ almost there

Strangely enough,this game is slightly addictive and pretty good as a time killer.The music was a good fit too but it needs to loop instead of cutting off when it finishes playing the first time.

exzeta responds:

Weird it worked fine in my computer. Ill try to fix that

Good animation

The animation and controls are pretty good for a first time, but I'm rating it so low because there is no challenge.

Keep making games, I think you're good at it, but next time put in a little extra work and make something that can make it a game instead of a task.

exzeta responds:

:D ok ill add some challenge when i have time. expect it. i ALLWAYS want to make things better