Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "The Killer Robot Factory"

nice but...

there is a bug, maybe its my comp but sometimes when pressing an arrow, the key stay frosed and the guy keep going in a direction. beside that its very good

Found that bug, too

I found the bug Professor was talking about, but what I did was look a pair of moving arms. The robot seems to get hung up right on the edge of entering the arena. If you walk near the edges, the arms will follow your movement, showing you where it is. Great time killer, sir.

Good game. Addictive.

The only problem I had with this game was that you bounced off of the robots when you hit them. And I had a few walking issues. But over all a great game!

glitches abound

nice game and i like that you can continue when you die, but i think the physics get messed when you have a lot on the screen as my guy was getting kicked around by explosion far from him and the speedy helper bots on lvl. 14 wouyld throw me across the screen. a nice top down game but these made it too hard even with upgraded weapons as i would get stuck to the wall and die that way or lose control of my character

pretty good but...

this game was awesome when i played it but i would end up glitchin into the wall and would be killed there or like Professor said, thered be one bot left and nowhere to be found. this happened to me on the last level. great game just needs some cleaning up.