Reviews for "Dem Pokermans"

hahahahahahahaha, squirtle doing carramell dancen its actully preety catchy what the hec i love the f"in song! lol 5 stars

LOL this is actually what describes pokemon.

Lmao at Shanana. Wtf at random disco squirtle haha, excellent stuff

Oh yeah

Super awesome
SPONGEASUAR
Caramelladansen Squirtle
Evil CHARMANDER
Gary Mother Fucking OAK

Those days again.

This back-flashed me to FireRed. :P Good looking-back from it's history.

Art/Animation: 7/10

Well, the first downfall was the no-color flash (except for some parts) it would have been better to add colors to the background, characters, etc. Also, the animation was rough (the black lines move out-of-shape). Lastly, the forms of the objects, characters, etc. aren't accurate. Well, you said it's you first animation, so this is okay.

Humor/Plot: 9/10

Those ideas from the old pokemon games, nice, but it wouldn't hurt to add extra bits, would it? Adding additional story into it would be much better for this flash. Adding that Easter Egg was a good move, too.

Voice/Music: 8/10

The voices, through my ears, were so-so, but not really the smooth feeling. You can basicly hear the "wind hitting the mic" thing after every sentance (but it's not noticable all the time). You might want to buy professional mics to let your voice sound smooth and clear without any rough wind sounds. As for the music, there isn't really anyting wrong with the music (from original pokemon).

So overall: 8/10 4/5. I'd say, good job on this. But improving will make you better.

~The Liberaten