Reviews for "Chew your food."

It's to bad I already saw sum...

cuz I figured out it was a loop right away :S still nice work :D

TheBoogley responds:

you escaped from my trap :O

CLIPP cLOP CLIP CLOP

i have travelled haere from a MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long waay away to infrom youuuuuu i didnt give permisson too shoooww our <3 tape to everybody.it was meant for me and you.
lol jke.
funneh movie of chewing..kinky..

more stinky than kinky

Good Job.

....I've been sitting here for 10 miutes now, and I just finally realized that this is a loop flash. X[

Henceforth, I am suing you for wasting eight minutes of my life.
I will see you in court!
[XD]

...No, but seriously, good job with your animations, I like your drawing sytle, and I guess, after watching it for a while, it kinda made me giggle a bit.

So, good job.

TheBoogley responds:

THANKS, but you didn't giggle at all did you, you're just trying to make me feel better! :3

You are quite talented

I really loved this. The way that your animation looks so rubbery makes it fit in with any wacky and crazy concept. I loved the way you synced up those hilarious sounds you made with the way the cow was eating grass and choking on it. Plus the way you exploit reality and made him chew the grass that was inside of him since he was a transparent layer. I always find your cartoons unique and entertaining.

TheBoogley responds:

I added the grass/jelly stuff at the end. I confess. I cheated. He was chewing on nothing and it looked weird, so I gave him some jelly stuff. I'm glad it looks okay. Thanks mate! :)

I dare you...