Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "The Worst Burrito EVER!"

OH MY GOD IM SO SHARING THIS SHIT WITH MY BOSS AT TACO BELL!!! lmao xover 9000
that was freakin amazing!im crying cause of laughter.i have a request:can you do such a rant in a way to where its like talking to a supervisor?that would be epic if ya were able to so i can troll my manager friend!roll up there one night with a big boom box and just hit play after he asks hi how are you at the drive thru window.lolol his reaction would be PRICELESS!

This made mii laugh the whole time! Good Job....Oh I dnt want to sound like a nerd but when you say "in conclusion" You sound just like Barid from Gears of War LoLz no lie xD

repost.

biggiek7888 responds:

Based on your review history; what I'm assuming 'repost' means is you rated my recording a 0/5 because you believe I ripped off fellow voice actor ShockyD.

If so, you should know that all of us are simply dramatizing the same material, not re-posting or copying one another; hence why all three 'reposts' of this angry burrito rant thus far sound completely different. It's meant for different voice actors to give it their own different interpretation. No one of us are the 'owners' of this content; hence why Mr. ShockyD, Omahdon and myself have all linked the original blog in our description.

respect FOR THE FUCKING RICE THAT IS!!!heh heh.. fucking Disgustingupiter...

Died laugh the entire way through keep it up!