Reviews for "MonsterTime"

There are no continues. I couldn't stand having to keep starting all over again.

This game is an absolute classic with such modern and even classical spins that I am completely enthralled by it. I myself am a huge fan of the classic universal monster movies so its really a treat seeing them appear in the lime light again. I also loved the idea of the modern day horror icons coming to stop you and kill you in various ways. The music is a great homage in its own regard. The 8-bit style is greatly appreciated as well. This game is such a wonderful little thing its very enjoyable to play with its sleek and stylish design and the way its flows is just excellent. Its great to play around Halloween but really its fun all year around. You make some good things and this is one of them. Overall this is really a great game mixed with just the right amount of difficulty to make you come back for more, its also very rewarding when you beat the level. The medals are also incredibly well done and I find myself coming back in attempts to win them all. The musics great, art style is fantastic, and is just all around a very well made game. I really enjoyed this one, so nice job man. Anyone should really try and pick up and play this game, especially if you're a horror movie fan. Check it out. Because you really can't beat the classics.

Nice game! Pretty solid.

I always like these arcade game remakes. Always funny when people don't realize it's from an old game.

Also it says right in the author comments that medals are not available in easy mode. Just play in normal mode. These sorts of games are meant to be hard. Folks, this is arcade-hard we're talking about, not nintendo-hard, and not whatever passes for hard nowadays.

Yes I realize BurgerTime was a NES game but it was an arcade game first. Back in NES days when the NES was considered "standard difficulty" people considered things hard if they were arcade-hard. So if it seems relentless, that's because it is! If it seems unfair, sometimes it is! That's just how games were.

love this game. but should have put a note saying medals are only given in normal mode. beat the whole game in easy and got nothing. tried normal and what do you know, got them!

great game but the medals don't work, so i give it 3 stars