Reviews for "Digory"

fantastic!!

The Visuals!
great, everything looked awsome. consistently. characters were drawn well and digory looked like a cool original character, colour schemes and all were very nice.
the movement of the characters was smooth and the toddling around looked nice too. music was a good match for the story, themes and drawings. this reminds me of the sort of thing you see on those film festivals like that SOS one they show on this channel SBS sometimes real late at night. i thought it was well put together and i'll be confused if this does not get front page.

WhiteLightning responds:

Thank you very much, that means a lot. I hope I get front page too. :)

About Digory

I simply loved it!! You should do something like this for christmas!@! Loved it

*giggle*

That was very nice.
Great story! And a late Happy Halloween from me!

Remarkable

It was truly a touching story. Quite heartwarming and showed that compensation works out. It lifted my mood very much and I am hoping for something like this for Christmas. Keep up the wonderful work. For the wonderful time I had, I thank you.

I just realized,

I actually watched this the day it came out a very original concept. Once again a very well made work by Whitelightning1.