Reviews for "CROW"

well

it scared the shit out of me and creeped me out but i had no ideia what was going on

Cool

10/10 & 5/5

Very good animation, but it was short and the i din't get the story, but i like this animation, nice art work, the art work is amazing i really liked it and the music in the credits fits a lot, pretty much you deserve a 10/10 and a 5/5, and even added to my favorites.

This was spooky and scary, and i dislike being scared, i'm not brave, right? But anyways the crow looked 10 times scarier than my aunt! Lol, but anyways i really absolutely was enjoying this, this is almost about my 100th time i been playing this!

The Crows' graphics were amazing, and there scary, if i were you, i would have a bazooka with me and i shoot their butts down and they will cry like cry babies, suckers! I love the crows, the crows were really creative trying to eat up that man, brilliant. And does that guy in the beginning have a name? Because if he does, tell me what's his name.

You did a very good job on this animation, can't wait for the Christmas animation!:

Graphics: 10/10
Comedy: 0/10 (Wasn't really a funny animation.)
Music: 10/10
Animation: 10/10
Creative: 10/10
Total Score: 10/10
Word: One of the coolest Newgrounds animation seen ever in my life! You deserve 10 & 5 stars plus i will add this to my favorites right now. Make a very creative Chrismas animation!

10/10 & 5/5

Now i really hope you enjoy and just love my review, thanks for submitting a very brilliant and creative animation like this.

Characters remaining: (No need to ask, i just like to do this :D) 2,565

Very interesting.

Spooky isn't the word I'm looking for, it was more along the lines of frightening. It would have been better if the scream was louder, that was you would have effectively made me jump out of my seat. The plot was somewhat misconstrued, but the animation was awesome. It's good to see that you have a good idea for a story, it's interesting to see your out of your "Jimtopia state of mind" as well.

The introduction with the title floating from side to side was a great hook, I couldn't keep my head turned away from the screen. The music and sound effects were used appropriately to develop a scary mood, so kudos on that part. I also liked the character's reactions and how the crows multiplied consistently, it all flowed together nicely. Anyway, keep up the excellent work you two!

Jimtopia responds:

Wish I had more of a detailed response to give, but alas I'm just not in the Halloween mood anymore. I do appreciate your detailed reviews whenever you're willing to give them, so thanks much. ^_^

I absolutely ADORE things like this!!

Creep the shit out, yo. Much love for this. Love the comic-ish style of it as well :) Totally sweet.

Jimtopia responds:

Thanks man, I appreciate the support.

What the ....

I didn't get it , what was the sense?
The story ?
Well , didn't get too much , but i like crows , and this flash has very well done arts and a good soundtrack , that match with the movie.
Liked it.