Reviews for "Imperium II"

could be better could be worse

if they make a third one they need to make buildings 1 space and fighting more free gold mines should produce more income a day last, the recorses shouldnt be supplied once a day, it should be coming in every game hour THEN it might be a bit better

Liked

This is a really good game. However, I do think there's needs to be some improvements.

1. Battle needs to be more fun. The slowness killed it for me after a while. Instead of a big battle field, why not have a smaller one, much like Epic Wars 4? This way units wont spawn in random areas.
2. I tried and tried to understand what the Embassy does, but have yet to figure it out. Exporting and Importing is a mystery to me. I try both exporting and exporting, but have yet been able to figure out what it directly does.
3. Trades between your own town should be easier. I had to press "Move" for each town, trading resources over and over until i reached my designated town that i wanted the resources to go to. This can be boring, and rather long especially if you have certain towns producing only certain resources (unless exporting and importing was meant to make it easier to trades from town to town, but like I mention above, I can't figure out how to use it).
4. The gold mine isn't as effective as Market, thus making it obsolete in my opinion. Even though the Market does required 10 more workers, its not that much of a big sacrafice when your producing 2x more gold then a GOLD mine. I think that needs to be fix to balance it out.
5. Can't wait for the next installment. I really liked this game, and been looking for something like this to play for a while now. Hope you continue your work. Thanks for the awesome game.

By the way, I probably spent close to 6 hours playing the game, and haven't completed yet. So for sure, I'll come back for some more of it. Thanks again.

Not my kind of game

I guess it was alright. Seemed really really boring, though. I didn't have any motivation to play more than 10 minutes.

bad

no matter how many diffrent players i set up for when beggining a game it always ended up having two players, me and an AI, i don't get how you could make such a bad game that even the sound won't turn off unless you turn the sound for your computor off, i would say to keep trying, but this was number two so i say do something else

disproportionate

the gold mine produces only 250 gold/day, costing 1250 gold, but the market produces 500 gold/day, costing only 250 gold more - u see the problem