Reviews for "Imperium II"

i dont know

this really looks a step down from imperium i mean what happend to all the great animations and diffrent soundtracks

Preety good

good animation, grathics and setup but its hard..
to get gold, clay, timber, ETC.

Ok, but battles are really wierd

The town building as resource management part are on the whole pretty good. There is one thing, and that is that there is no explanation of what the benifit of leveling up your buildings is. Does it double production? Triple? I dont know, I wasnt told.

Also, the battle system is a bit wierd. If a soldier of your gets to the other side, you lose the soldier, and they lose a point of morale. You lose if you run out of soldiers. This means that if your fighting a froce of less than 100 soldiers, you could just attack with 1 man and win if you never send him out into battle, and ultimately you will win because they will run out of soldiers before you run out of morale. Also what is food for in the battles and how does it get used up?

With more explanation, and a better battle system, this could have been a great game. As it stands, I'd say its ok.

not bad

its good but i think the first one is better

aight...

its good, just takes too long. very slow paced