Reviews for "LazyMuffin Gets Drafted"

Very Nice

Awesome tribute, it had yotam written all over it.

perfect yotam tribute

That was the most fitting tribute ever. LoL, i could probably imagine 'im bein' a crazed Rambo. Stallone is shitting himself.

He'd be proud.

Certainly not as extensive or enigmatic as some of Yotam's things, but a nice tribute overall. Fuck, I hope Yotam doesn't see any combat or any weird army antics that may spoil his abused-childlike appeal.

Gob?! GOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love emo. Nice Flash!

I can't wait for Nameless 7 to come out. Will Yotam be able to do Nameless 7 when he gets back from the army? BTW, I like that you included emo music. I'm a sucker for emo music. I hope to see Nameless 7 on a computer near me. LOL. Good work.

hahaha

good. just good. and that was good enough for me.