For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 16 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "LazyMuffin Gets Drafted"

nice lil tribute

There wasn't anything special about the animation, but it was a nice lil tribute.

is it certain that he is really in the army now? Well if so, I hope Yotam does okay in the army, and dosen't see much action that could endanger his life. :(

Noodle responds:

He has already left, yes.
My understanding is he's not out there doing any killing.
I suppose in the army there is always a risk, and I do truely hope he stays safe.
We all wish him the best

...

I'll miss him.

Noodle responds:

We just have to keep telling ourselves!
He'll be back! He'll be back! He'll be back! He'll be back! He'll be back! He'll be back! He'll be back!

It's not that good...

People reviewing 10 are wrong... The animation is very poor, the story is good but the music and sounds are stolen from Happy Three Friends...

Not that good... it's missing a lot of artwork!

Noodle responds:

I'm not sure where you getting that Happy Tree Friends thing...
The sounds came from an open source, so it could coincidentally have similar sounds. But I credited all the songs, and non of them are HTF

o.o

Awesome. Great animation, OK music :P, and overall great short-story. Oh and uhh... Reaperssythe...If you love it so much and you want to see a whole goddamn series and more, then why the hell would you rate is 0? Besides, this is good, but a series? No...I think not.

Noodle responds:

I believe that entire review was sarcasm. They talked about shit that didn't even happen in my movie. My guess is that is a copy/paste review that is getting passed around by douches.
So I'm not too worried about it.

Thanks for the review

awesome

I can't say the same for the reviewer below me

Noodle responds:

Haha. Feel free to send them an angry letter for me ;)