Reviews for "Chasing the Wind"

You always manage to bring me down the memory lane of old video-game classics

This reminded me almost completely of my first time on an airship in Final Fantasy X, and it also brought images of Wind Waker.

In fact, it reminds me of exactly that. Those hours spent sailing on the Hyrule ocean's lively waves.

Really good time, thanks for posting.

I don't know if this is an original or a cover, but if it's an original then you definitely deserve MUCH higher ratings than you're getting. This is pretty impressive regardless.

Assuming this is original, I love your chord progression and your catchy melodies. This could easily be put into a game today.

Amazing what you did using only orchestral and hypersonic!

Wow, this is so good! It sounds like it could be in a kind of 2-D platformer game, good luck in the NGAUC! ;) You're sure to ace the whole thing

== This is an NGAUC Audition Round Review. ==

Oh gosh, the melodies are so nice!!! The sound design is holding you back here, i think - that one thing that sounds like an accordion is just terrible sounding (i think Steampianist is the only person in the history of the world to make edirol sound good). but ugh! it's such a happy nice piece! If this piece wasn’t so short (and looped), it may have even scored higher. But I mean, dang. This song makes me happy. One of my favorites of the audition round. 9.5

Mini-scores (See http://johnfn.newgrounds.com/news/post/936953 for what this means and how to improve)
* Composition: 4+/4