Reviews for "Gravity_"

Great job, but some problems

Don't get me wrong, this is an excellent flash. The art style and music choices are superb, and the subject matter is fairly unique. However, you didn't seem to do a whole lot of research before making this, as gravity is not the force that holds together DNA, nucleotides, atoms, or quarks. DNA and nucleotides are held together by electromagnetism, and atoms by both electromagnetism and nuclear force (quarks I'm not so sure about). Even so, this is a really great flash. I'm giving you 8/10, but bumping to 9/10 because this flash introduced me to a new band (TV on the Radio is now one of my favorites, and you deserve a point for that). I'll definitely be awaiting the rest of this series, but as a friendly suggestion I would have to say do some research for the next one.

10/10

Very well done, man. Good music, pretty good graphics, and an all around good animation. Keep up the good work my man.

Brain Oozy Goodness?

A nice "Now you think about that" Flash. It does make you wonder. For what the flash is supposed to be i give it a 10/10 (I think you accomplished what you set out to do quite well). As an overall flash it had pretty good animation, I give it a 9/10. I would like to see this made into a series.

((PS, I really enjoyed the song selection. Could you tell me it's info?))

And energy is conserved

Good flash I like the subject matter. Different than most/all flashes you see on newgrounds. That and the music was good for this.

Awesome!

I love it! The intro animation is great! Make more!