Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Lemon and Karl 7"

Surprisingly enterntaining

Was very pleasing to watch and had some good humor in there but a fair amount of superfluous talk (its too late for me to think of the proper word for it) made it almost not funny but I still VERY MUCH enjoyed it!

This kind of flash gets passed over as it's usually very monotonous but it was fairly upbeat and kept my attention which is a rare thing when I've got attention problems! lol!

I would suggest getting hold of, or reading up on the skills of a writer. They can take your concept humor and ideaology of how you want it all to happen by a comedy writer would inject that extra charm, hold the audience's focus and make it all snappy and 'complete'.

Please don't take this review as negative!!

Favourite bit was either the bit where the ghost fell through the floor and goes "DICK!" ..... or the bit where they talk about how unprepared they were to seige his castle!

Bravo, guys =)

(>^.^)>

good animation and some mild humor. a good watch indeed! and now i have to go watch the other 6 *sigh* this always happens when i watch something late in a series. anyways this was fun! XD

i am not sure

It was funny in a calm kinda weird way lol, but the animation could be a lil smoother, over all it was entertaining.

funny

what? was that your dream o? so your a gost wt a go you dick you got me in he kichin! that was funny are ninga pants in rell life are so post to be bagie? and good animaiton.

Cute, I guess

The average, run-of-the-mill cutesy animation with sub-par humor