Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Lemon and Karl 7"

everyone vote5!!!

Dis shiz iz del best everrrr!!

Heh HEE HATEs marmalade.

Good move guys. I liked the evil robot. WITH AMBITION. There's just so much y'all put into your dialogue that's quotable. You should start some t shirts or something. People love that candy crap. Is there a box of frosty puffs in there? Your welcome.
Love d it, keep up the good work.
Lookin for # 8.
Landon Revo.

quite refreshing humour

There isn't anything really dirty about it, no real swearing so it's good for all ages. I think you did a wonderful job on this one. I really liked how the humour in it was such that you didn't have to watch every episode to get it and you didn't always expect the answers to questions.

"He had some bottle rockets sitting around" I laughed so hard when he said that.

great job!

Surprisingly enterntaining

Was very pleasing to watch and had some good humor in there but a fair amount of superfluous talk (its too late for me to think of the proper word for it) made it almost not funny but I still VERY MUCH enjoyed it!

This kind of flash gets passed over as it's usually very monotonous but it was fairly upbeat and kept my attention which is a rare thing when I've got attention problems! lol!

I would suggest getting hold of, or reading up on the skills of a writer. They can take your concept humor and ideaology of how you want it all to happen by a comedy writer would inject that extra charm, hold the audience's focus and make it all snappy and 'complete'.

Please don't take this review as negative!!

Favourite bit was either the bit where the ghost fell through the floor and goes "DICK!" ..... or the bit where they talk about how unprepared they were to seige his castle!

Bravo, guys =)

Lol!!

I Brought Talking Battle SHip... E4 MISS!! xD!!! hahahahahaha
My Ninja Vision is Broken... xD!!!