Reviews for "Blood House"

Stuck

what's the guy in the room by the back door's name? and what's the pass word for the back door?

Grind29 responds:

I'll let you know one thing, since I won't give it all away. The spirit's name is Roy. Your learn that from seeing the diary on the ground. Caps are important. Also, find out the rest of the family's names when he asks you other questions, he will give you the password to the back door.

In My Opinion

I like random things and this was full of random things, the thing I enjoy most about random things is the entertaining game play. I enjoyed searching for clues and secrets because information gathering and escape games are fun. The audio went well with the game play and there was a really challenging point too. I like it and am giving it (9 / 10) and (5 / 5).

Grind29 responds:

Thanks! A well written review from possibly an 100k viewer always makes my day : D

ghost of roy

nice game but i cant submit roys name

NOT BAD

needs to give ppl a better chance to figure things out. there is really no way to fgurte stuff out properly. except for the basement bit

you just gotta READ

thanks for the decent score i guess.