Reviews for "Trap Master"

Can't...Stop...Playing...

Gotta say one of the most addictive games i've played in SOME time. For one, I love being the anti-hero/Enemy of sorts. So this lets me live that out. I love the aggressiveness of that damn wizard too. Dude pissed me off, so I made him pay. Over all, very nice work. Can't wait to see what else you guys make!

nice

awesome game

Lots o' Fun

This game is extremely good. The death metal music is a good fit for it, and all the sound effects were great. Very high quality game all together. Tons of upgrades and items to buy all of which are in some way useful. I played this for like 1 and a half hours.

Wow.

Without a doubt, this is one of the best recent games on newgrounds. It's fun, inventive, provides a challenge, and it's simply awesome. Great job.

another epic game!

truly awesome, the music is really good, the gameplay is awesome, the graphics look great, the monsters are well designed and it becomes challenging after a while, truly enjoyable game, well done!!